Friday 29 June 2012

Farm Spot Friday!


Welcome to the first Farm Spot Friday! Many apologies for not being active over the past week, I have been incredibly busy with work and life however I will get writing plenty more articles now I am not working so late after this week.

So just to introduce this new section which will be released every Friday, aptly names Farm Spot Friday. To put it simply I will be sharing some of my favourite and certain spots in the world of Tera I have found to be very beneficial for farming gold and items to make more money via the Brokerage. Every Friday I will be giving you readers a spot where you can start farming to make that little bit more gold so you can all become Tera millionaires. This week I will be giving you two spots! Yes that’s just to make up for the fact I’ve just been a little inactive. So without further ado I shall let you know these 2 awesome spots that have been recommended to me and they are two spots I believe are awesome for farming.

The Argon Wreckage in Val Tirkai



Between the Argon Wreckage and Scout Camp are some lovely Bears you can farm while at level 60. I’ve found that most players can quite easily take on 6 at a time without any problems and from killing these mobs you generally get 1-2.5g a kill. Not only do they drop a nice amount of gold they also drop quite a lot of Tier 11 or Tier 12 normal gear up to superior gear as well which can fetch a nice profit in the Brokerage. It doesn’t drop any rebirth gear but all that gear is perfect for selling or evening enchanting your own gear if need be at a high level. These bears also drop nearly every other high level item under the rainbow which is perfect if you need some runes, Arunic Panaceas or well… anything! They are a great general mob to grind on to earn gold and don’t hit too hard either making them one of my current favourite spots to farm.
Now for my second favourite spot which is just round the corner from Pathfinder Post in the Three Towers.

The Three Towers Raga Transmission Room



Now right in the middle of the map on the 2nd level (the middle level) of the Three Towers is the Raga Transmission Room. Here you can find a constant supply of mobs without having to move at all most of the time. The mobs respawn incredibly fast allowing you to kill them without moving much. These mobs do hit harder than the bears in the farm spot above however I do think that you can earn more gold here just because there are more mobs spawning and you don’t need to gather a large amount so quickly thanks to the spawn rate. I think this farm spot does work better for the melee DPS class however that is up to you guys to test it out. The drops are similar to the bears along with the gold drops just to add.

So there are your first 2 spots for Farm Spot Friday. I hope you find them incredibly enjoyable while you scour the world of Tera for riches by farming.

Keep watching this site for more articles on how to earn more gold in Tera and make sure to check back again next Friday for the next Farm Spot Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment